Application for Admission
The following materials are required in order for an application to be considered for admission:
1. Completed online application
2. Resume (optional for current college students) – please email to email@example.com
3. Two letters of reference - one personal and one professional or academic. Letters should be mailed to Yeshivat Maharat or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Official college transcripts and if applicable, graduate coursework transcripts. Transcripts should be mailed to Yeshivat Maharat or emailed to email@example.com
5. Photo of applicant – please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Application fee of $50 – payable at conclusion of online application
Admissions are rolling. Preference will be given to applications received by February 1st.
3700 Henry Hudson Parkway
Riverdale, NY 10463
Once you have expressed interest in applying, you will be contacted to meet with Rosh HaYeshiva Rabbi Jeffrey Fox for an evaluation of your text reading and comprehension skills. Following the submission of all the elements of your application, subsequent interviews will be conducted by the admissions committee, which includes Rabba Sara Hurwitz and the Director of Recruitment, Laura Shaw Frank, along with certain members of the faculty.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (718) 796-0590
Please note: The application does not have the capacity to save your entries while you are working on the application, only upon submission. Therefore, we recommend that you write your essays in another document and copy and paste them into the application when you are ready to submit.